She is a Bohemian Lifestyle Blogger and she is awesome! Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Karah Gravatt, our December Liberty Black Girl!
1. Tell us three words that best describe you.
Passionate, determined, and loving
2. What is your favorite activity?
My favorite activity would be cooking for friends and exploring a new city.
3. And your favorite music?
I have too many to count! My favorites lately would be Noah Gunderson, Pawnshop Kings, and Joseph.
4. Who are your biggest influences?
I have an amazing group of girlfriends that keep me grounded and make me better
5. Who or what inspired you to do what you’re doing now?
I think learning to trust my heart and to have a great encouraging community around me. This year I have been keeping myself opening and embracing boldness and vulnerability that I’m inspired by so many things!
6. Favorite Quote?
“There is nothing more attractive than a woman who is fearless.” Lisa Bevere
7. What’s the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
A great pair of boots!
8. What do you like most about Liberty Black Boots?
They are comfortable, durable and so stylish. These boots were made for people ready to change the world!
To know more about Karah’s Bohemian Lifestyle Blog, visit: iwillnotwhisper.com